Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh November...

It is the first of November, and as I was paying my rent, I noticed, that it's one of those palindromic days : 11/1/11, which I will take as a good omen for my plans for this month.  November is NaNo month, and yet it is the most painful month ever to actually get writing done.  Also, as I am in the middle of the muddle of revisions, it's pretty obvious that starting a new project, no matter how alluring and enticing, is a BAD IDEA.

However, there's another option:  NaNoReviseMo!
As I am only about 20,000 words into the revisions of a 70,000 word novel, I am perfectly set up to propose a NaNo-style plan of attack.  3000 words a day, I will attack them, revise them, progress fiercely towards the end!

So this November - it's princess month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment